toxic [☠]

Aantal berichten : 93
RP points : 3
Registratiedatum : 05-02-15
Leeftijd : 32

Information
RP'd het liefst in het: Engels

the rules of lateness Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: the rules of lateness   the rules of lateness I_icon_minitimema feb 09, 2015 3:50 am

SLEEP, EAT
SLEEP AGAIN
GO NAMSOON
SLEEP, EAT
SLEEP AGAIN
GO NAMSOON
n/a WORDS
PLOT THREAD
"YOU'RE OKAY...."
“Yah, bastard,” I yawn as I shove my elbow in his side, calling him affectionately by his nickname . I continue to kick the blanket off his and my legs and sit upright, looking to my left, where Heungsoo still seems to be in a deep slumber. “Bastard, we’re already late,” I mumble, sleep slurring my words, as I poke a long finger in his side. I don’t feel like going to school at all today. Having played videogames with Heungsoo until way after midnight, I was quite tired. I drowsily wonder if our teachers would mind if we skipped the first class… Or two…

I scramble to my feet when the pressure on my bladder becomes too much and I hurry to the adjacent bathroom. I sigh softly while relieving myself, before washing my hands and making quick work of brushing my teeth. Still clad in black shorts and white nirvana band shirt, but no socks, I quickly shuffle my way back to the futon in the bedroom. Hastily I jump over Heungsoo, plopping myself down next to him, before grabbing the blanket and throwing it back over the two of us.

I shimmy closer towards Heungsoo, forcing Heungsoo to share his pillow, and start tracing circles on the exposed skin of his arm. “Oppa,” I mockingly call in a sweet, girly voice, pouting my lips to match. “Wakey, wakey, Heungsoo-oppa.” I turn my head slightly to look at his still closed eyes and softly blow in that general direction. When I still do not get a reaction, I vaguely question if the man is playing with me and has been awake this entire time. “Yah,” I shout at him, dropping all pretence and mocking, my head slightly upright. Still no reaction. “Aish,” I sigh softly. I drop my head back on the pillow and close my eyes. Whatever, I think as I lean my forehead against his arm.

AN: Kinda short, but I liked it like this, so yea~ ;D
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Glutamine☆

Glutamine☆

Aantal berichten : 133
RP points : 2
Registratiedatum : 04-02-15

Information

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: the rules of lateness   the rules of lateness I_icon_minitimedi feb 10, 2015 12:25 am

DARK ROCK
notes <3 tags #Namsoon words 529
Park Heung Soo was still voyaging in his vivid dreams when the first birds of morning started singing. It had been a long while since he last dreamed and he simply refused to wake up and spoil this moment of boyish freedom. Heung soo tosses and turns himself on his side, completely unaware of this fact of course, everything interesting was happening behind closed lids after all.

His dream was sweet, it contained everything a boy needed to resist waking up for a long long while. The occasional shoving in his body actually didn't go unnoticed, but it was simply transferred into his dream as if it was happening in his -well pretty wild- imagination instead of in real time. When he heard something vague call him Oppa, he grinned devilishly but pleased at the same time. He turned towards the soft soothing voice, which in his dream was a beautiful well proportioned girl. He smirked, which is became visible, even in real time. A soft gust of air blew through her hair at that moment, and her soft scent -that somehow smelled awfully like someone he knew- blew his way. Again the voice, asking him to wake up. He grins, putting his arms around the 'girl' and pulls her closer towards him. Her soft skin felt so real that he slowly started questioning if he was even dreaming at all. He pulls her head towards his chest where he hugs her tightly against his body. She was warm, and her hair, although short, was soft and bouncy. His hands trailed downwards, slithering across her body. ''Chagiya'' He moans playfully. He stopped abruptly when his hands arrived at the space where..there was nothing. There should be. There should be bouncy water balloons, but there somehow there weren't. What kind of evil dream was this? It's like holding out a candy bar to a child but eating it yourself. It.. it was unfair.

A sudden manly roaring voice that almost shattered his eardrum startles him. He wakes up a couple of seconds later with a jolt, his eyelids blinking to handle the sudden incoming light. He is somehow shocked to see and feel NamSoon against his body. Even worse, it was himself who was pulling him against his own. With a soft push HeungSoo pushes NamSoon away. ''Yah!'' he almost yells, pushing himself upright. He rubs his eyes fervently while still trying to comprehend what had just happened. HeungSoo feverishly stares at the clock then sighs. He slaps NamSoon on his thigh. ''Get up, bastard.'' he says, still a little sleep-drunk. He pulls away the sheets afterwards, ignoring his pea-cocking manhood, and getting up. He starts stretching, enjoying every little snap and crack of his protesting bones. ''Go and make ramennnnn, you little shit.'' he whines playfully. ''I'm taking a shower.'' Heungsoo states and he stalks off towards the bathroom. The nice lukewarm water that slides down his body is relaxing, so relaxing that he'd already forgot about his dream. Heungsoo gets out of the shower after which he teasingly yells ''I sure hope that there are warm delicious noodles waiting for me...'' he grins and dresses himself while softly chuckling.

*I liked it c:
* Hope you like mine too.
toxic [☠]

toxic [☠]

Aantal berichten : 93
RP points : 3
Registratiedatum : 05-02-15
Leeftijd : 32

Information

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: the rules of lateness   the rules of lateness I_icon_minitimedi feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm

SLEEP, EAT
SLEEP AGAIN
GO NAMSOON
SLEEP, EAT
SLEEP AGAIN
GO NAMSOON
n/a WORDS
PLOT THREAD
"YOU'RE OKAY...."
The promise of rest and calm tries to pull me back into its clutches of the thing called sleep. And even though a small voice in the back of my head tells me I should probably kick Heungsoo's ass out of bed, I kind of have to agree with his unsaid statement of just forgetting about school and sleep the day away. Just as I am about to give in to the lure of slumber, I feel arms circle around my waist and shoulders. My eyes shoot open as Heungsoo, the perpetrator, locks his arms around my upper body, effectively immobilizing my arms against my body, and pulls me closer towards his torso. What the...? I feel a large hand cup the back of my head, forcing my cheek to rest on the taller mans chest. Fingers softly card through my hair, all the while I am pulled in even closer towards the warm body of my best friend. Then I feel something hard-ish press against my thigh. What the...? Is that...? “Heungsoo-ah?” I ask softly, unsure. Another hand travels down my body, not quite ghosting over the surface, but rather teasingly dawdling, exploringly making it's way across skin and cloth. ‘Chagiya,’ I hear Heungsoo breathe softly, sounding quite happy with himself. Seriously? I try to look up at the mans face, but my body is as if plastered against the other, no movements possible. Heungsoo's hand continues to roam, until it stops at my chest, where it stills and pats my ribs a few times seemingly seeking for something.

“Yah, bastard!” I shout loudly, feeling somewhat violated. I try to push myself away from the man, at least far enough to glare at his face, his morning wood still digging in my leg. Finally Heungsoo seems to wake, blinking his eyes several times, appearing rather dazed. He turns to look down at me, surely questioning himself why on earth I'm lying on him. Not saying anything, I wait patiently for the penny to drop. When it eventually does he unlocks his arms and gently pushes me off him. A smirk quirks on my lips at his sleep slurred outburst, as I watch him scramble upright. I shift slighty so I'm lying comfortably on my back, which doens't last long when I feel a sharp, stinging slap on my naked thigh. I quickly sit up and pout slightly as I rub the reddening handprint. After Heungsoo says I, of all people, should get up, he stands tall and streches his long limbs, his engorged manhood standing on full display. I stare at him, eyebrows raised, rather unimpressed and quite bored. It's not like I haven't seen it before, you know.

I huff at his request or rather command. “I'm not your wife, bastard,” I say playfully, clambering to a stand, both of us knowing that, yes, I will probably go and make ramen anyways. I watch him disappear into the bathroom as I make my way out of the bedroom and in the livingroom slash kitchen. It was a small apartment, but big enough, even if us two giants lived in it. I pull a pot from the cabinet beneath the sink and fill it about halfway with water, before putting on the old stove, waiting for it to bubble. When it does I grab a 'Shin Ramyun' package from the cupboard and put the noodles and flavour packages in the pot. I hear the shower turn off, followed by a bellow from Heungsoo. I grin and snort, fairly amused by our own husband-wife antics. I grab the pot from the stove, shutting down the gas, and put it in the middle of the small dining table. Then I move to get two bowls and chopsticks, setting them down on the table, where I go to sit down cross-legged afterwards, noting I'm still in sleeping garb. I'll have to change later, we're already late anyways. “Yeobo,” I call towards the bedroom, waiting patiently for Heungsoo to show up. “The foods getting cold, yeobo!”
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: the rules of lateness   the rules of lateness I_icon_minitime

the rules of lateness
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Storytellers :: ▽ ROLEPLAY :: ◆ SERIES-
Ga naar: