Lightning

Aantal berichten : 21
RP points : 3
Registratiedatum : 04-02-15
Leeftijd : 29

Information
RP'd het liefst in het: Engels

Not again... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Not again...   Not again... I_icon_minitimewo feb 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Somehow her vision blurred, then faded to total darkness. Lightning closed her eyes, then opened them again. The first thing she met was the sight of white sand. Bodhum. It was the first though that crossed her mind, but she quickly disregarded it when she got up and looked around. Yes, she was wearing her old Guardian Corps uniform. No, this wasn't Bodhum. It didn't look like her hometown at all. This wasn't the first time she'd been thrown into an unknown world, but something sure felt off.

(Voor Juul met Yuna (Jep Light is in Spira, op besaid ofzo))

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Alloira
Admin
Alloira

Aantal berichten : 83
RP points : 7
Registratiedatum : 03-02-15
Leeftijd : 24

Information

Not again... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Not again...   Not again... I_icon_minitimema feb 09, 2015 5:33 pm

I sighed as I made my way to wherever my feet would bring me. I did not know why I left the village today. I could've spent my entire day playing with the kids, like they always wanted me to. Sometimes I felt guilty for rejecting their ''playdates''. I wished I could play with them more often. They always seemed so.. innocent. I was sure their parents told them how dangerous this world actually was, but they did not seem to care. All they cared about was having fun with eachother and the other villagers.
I gasped as something strange pulled me out of my thoughts. Right in front of me stood a strange, confused looking lady. ''A-are you okay?'' I stuttered. I did not know where she came from, or why she decided to come here in the first place. I did not even know If she came here to attack us. The one thing I knew was that I should be careful while approaching her.

>> Sorry voor de laatheid ;A;
https://storytellers.actieforum.com
Lightning

Lightning

Aantal berichten : 21
RP points : 3
Registratiedatum : 04-02-15
Leeftijd : 29

Information

Not again... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Not again...   Not again... I_icon_minitimedi feb 10, 2015 10:10 am

As soon as she heard an unfamiliar voice, Lightning turned around to face the stranger. Her fingers lingered above the hilt of her gunblade, ready to draw her weapon at any moment. The girl before her did not seem like much of a threat, but appearances could be deceiving. Instead of answering the question, she countered it with one of her own. "Where am I?" Her voice was steady, even though she felt far from being comfortable. The pink haired woman would rather be in Valhalla right now than having to get used to a new world again.

Gesponsorde inhoud

Not again... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Not again...   Not again... I_icon_minitime

Not again...
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Storytellers :: ▽ ROLEPLAY :: ◆ CROSS OVERS-
Ga naar: